Through our online skills training, you can access a wide range of courses and certificate programs. Powered by our partner ed2go, these online, self-paced courses offer the flexibility and convenience to study wherever and whenever you choose, making it simple to learn and work in a way that best suits your schedule.
Who should enrol
- Professionals seeking online learning opportunities.
- Individuals looking to develop new skills.
- Individuals looking to gain introductory knowledge in various topics.
How ed2go courses work
- Each course runs for six weeks, and lessons are released on Wednesdays and Fridays of each week. You are not required to be online at any specific time.
- When the final lesson is released, you will have two weeks to complete the final exam. It is an open-book, multiple choice exam and you need to achieve a minimum of 65 per cent to pass the course. There is only one opportunity to submit and pass the exam.
- A certificate of completion from WatSPEED is available within four weeks of successful completion of each course and can be accessed in your student portal.
- Individual course details, syllabus, and requirements can be found on specific course pages. Find your course by selecting a category of interest below.
- We will send you an email confirming your registration with instructions on how to access your course. We verify all enrolled students.