Modern organizations understand that effective leaders are key to their success, continuous improvement, and longevity. Dynamic leaders have a set of complex skills, requiring a great deal of knowledge. This online certificate program teaches you valuable leadership skills, and uses experiential learning to help you understand leadership best practices. It focuses on the practical aspects of working with people to obtain their maximum commitment to organizational and personal goals.
To qualify to receive the Advanced Leadership Certificate, you must first complete the Leadership Certificate.
Complete four of the following courses in any order:
Receive a certificate from the University of Waterloo
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a professional education certificate from the University of Waterloo.
- Individuals who have completed the Leadership Certificate
- Professionals who want to delve deeper into leadership best practices
- Team leads
- Aspiring leaders
This certificate program offers insight to help you lead, problem solve, and delegate through periods of rapid change and disruption. It will also empower you with the knowledge and understanding needed to attract and retain the best available talent for your team or organization.
Learn to transform your workplace by:
- Using meetings as powerful tools to communicate.
- Making decisions and forge consensus.
- Understanding how to resolve complex organizational problems and eliminate them within your organization.
- Using your skills to continuously develop through planned and effective delegation of work.
Gerry Call, MBA, BComm
Course Author and Instructor, WatSPEED
Gerry Call (MBA, BComm) is a speaker, consultant, facilitator, and author, with over 40 years of academic and practical business experience and strong capabilities to motivate and entertain audiences. He is known for his down to earth instruction style, as well as for his positive and humorous attitude towards his topics. Call creates powerful learning environments to help people move from okay to extraordinary.